ATEK is headed by Ray Keeler and Jim Scott, who each have over 25 years experience in the industry. Both have hands-on experience in all areas in which ATEK specializes. They have also conducted projects across the country and overseas.
All ATEK crews are composed of qualified apprentices and journeymen to ensure that each project is delivered to the highest quality and standards.
We encourage you to contact us for clarification of any further information. ATEK Developments has the confidence, ability, expertise, and knowledge that you require.
- Accurate and timely estimates
- Budget proposals, Cost and Budget Feedback
- Assistance with value engineering including researching alternate systems
- Support of project management team in preparing reports comprising of bid summaries, exceptions, list of alternatives, building and construction methods and assisting in the selection of materials to comply with LEED designation.
- Structural and light gauge steel stud framing
- Sound and thermal insulation
- Demountable partitions
- Acoustical wall panels and ceilings
- Exterior architectural building panels / curtain wall systems
- Panelized components